Your cart is empty
Pre Order prescription service features:
- We give you the cost of the prescription before dispensing
- We notify you when prescription is ready - eliminates waiting times
- We notify you with any issues that may need to be addressed with the surgery such as missing items or dosage queries
We have a free prescription delivery service available to our clients within surrounding area's of our pharmacy.
The service is provided to help people with mobility issues or other circumstances where they cannot visit the pharmacy.
A pharmacist will deliver your prescription medicine.
Contact us for terms and conditions
Phone 01 6208500
- DPS Scheme is available to individuals and families who are not using the GMS Scheme.
- The DPS Scheme restricts individuals or families from paying more than €144 per month.
- To Maximise your benefit from the Scheme ensure you go to the same pharmacy each month.
- Most Medicines are covered under the DPS Scheme. Please Check HSE list for current approved Medicines.
- Individuals or families who qualify for the GMS Scheme will have the cost of the Medicines paid by the HSE providing the Medicine is on the approved HSE list.
- For a list of current approved Medicines Follow link
- The Goverenment currenlty charge a levy of €2.50 per item dispensed under the GMS Scheme, the pharmacy by law must collect the €2.50 levy when the items are dispensed.
- There is a cap of €25 per month per individual/family. Be sure to let us know of each eligible family member to ensure you are not charged more than €25 per month.
- From 1st March 2017 the government levy is reduced to €2.00 per item for individuals over 70 years of age and a maximum cap of €20 per month.
- Information about applying for a Medical card can be found from this link.
The Long Term Illness Scheme facilitates people suffering from certain conditions. People on the LTI Scheme can get free drugs, medicines and medical and surgical appliances for the treatment of that condition.
The medical conditions that qualify under the LTI Scheme are:
- Intellectual disability
- Mental illness (for people under 16 only)
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diabetes mellitus
- Cerebral palsy
- Cystic fibrosis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spina bifida
- Muscular dystrophies
- Acute leukaemia
- Conditions arising from use of Thalidomide
To Register for the LTI Scheme please contact your local health office, follow this link for more information.
Visit HSE Website
The Irish Pharmacy Union (IPU) is the representative and professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.
The website in informatative in particluar for news on availability of medicines in Ireland and alerting the public with health issues that may effect Ireland.
Visit IPU Website
Vist PSI Website